2 4 6 8

Music

2, 4, 6, 8... we appreciate zara larsson

Get to know Sweden's biggest and brightest young pop star.
Matthew Whitehouse
Music

2, 4, 6, 8... we appreciate wstrn

Straight outta West London, new R&B threepiece WSTRN are bringing back the 90s: think Shai, Jodeci, Next and Blackstreet. Whether a constant presence on Shazam or premiering videos on Noisey, the trio are setting the internet alight with their debut...
Hattie Collins
Music

2, 4, 6, 8 we appreciate... allana

​We premiere the brand new video, Shades, from Allana and play the numbers game with the 22 year-old newcomer from North Londoner…
Hattie Collins
Music

2, 4, 6, 8, we appreciate... jodie abacus

Get to know South London's new soul star, Jodie Abacus.
Hattie Collins
Music

2, 4, 6, 8 we appreciate... tommy genesis

Meet the newest member of the Awful Records crew.
Hattie Collins
i-D Staff
Music

2,4,6,8, we appreciate…. sinead harnett

We play the numbers game with the 25-year-old low-slung gunslinger of smoky soul…
Hattie Collins
Music

2, 4, 6, 8… we appreciate fortunes!

We had the good fortune to talk to the duo about their fresh new EP - which you're about to put on repeat.
i-D Team
Music

2, 4, 6, 8… we appreciate haitus kaiyote!

Multi-Dimensional, Polyrhythmic Gangster Shit from the Melbourne based neo-soul stars.
Hattie Collins
Music

2, 4, 6, 8… we appreciate d.r.a.m.!

Meet the Virginian wordsmith who Snoop is calling his nephew.
Kathy Iandoli
Music

2, 4, 6, 8… we appreciate odesza!

​Combine former Physicist Clayton Knight and one-time Graphic Designer Harrison Mills and you get ODESZA, a soulfully electronic duo straight outta Seattle who concentrate on constructing subterranean bass combined with a gorgeous chorus. We are fans...
Hattie Collins
Music

2, 4, 6, 8 we appreciate... josef salvat

Born and raised in Sydney, but now living in London, Salvat makes the sort of wide-screen emotional pop that sounds as good blaring out of a radio (his current single Hustler is nestled on the Radio One playlist) as it does soundtracking one of those...
Michael Cragg
Music

​2, 4, 6, 8… we appreciate huntar

Get to know Huntar, and delve into his world of twisted R&B, from his fave YouTube videos to what he'd do as world leader.
i-D Team