3.1 phillip lim

Fashion

3.1 phillip lim’s spring/summer 18 mantra: opposites attract

Selvedge denim with ruffled blouses. Pinstriped blazers with bare legs. And beautiful clashings of olive green and scarlet.
Alice Newell-Hanson
News

​exclusive: jamie bochert shares her favorite nyc locations for 3.1 phillip lim

The NY native stars in Viviane Sassen’s latest campaign for the brand, and has let i-D in on her favorite hometown hangouts.
Charlotte Gush
News

​viviane sassen shoots liya kebede in ethiopia for 3.1 phillip lim

The model, actor and maternal health advocate visits her family for the low-key but colourful campaign.
Charlotte Gush
News

3.1 phillip lim celebrate 10 years with handbag collection

The iconic Pashli and other styles get a metallic makeover for the milestone anniversary.
i-D Staff
Fashion

3.1 phillip lim spring/summer 16

Phillip Lim loosened traditional uniforms until silky softness and fluidity took over the runway, which was lined with white flags.
i-D Staff
News

​haute bohemians on safari at 3.1 phillip lim resort

The poetic collection presents 70s shapes in luxurious fabrics with simple utilitarian details.
Charlotte Gush
Fashion

5 things you need to know about 3.1 phillip lim fall/winter 15

The lowdown on the brand’s ten-year anniversary show, a whip-smart ode to punk.
i-D Team
Alice Newell-Hanson
FASHION WEEK

3.1 phillip lim autumn/winter 15

​With rocks hung from the ceiling and string vests made from knotted climbing ropes, Phillip Lim’s autumn/winter 15 collection was an exercise in trendy mountaineering. The sports’ technical terms were metaphorically translated into jumpsuits with...
i-D Team
Fashion

nyfw: 3.1 phillip lim spring/summer 15

Head backstage with us as 3.1 Phillip Lim's spring/summer 15 show.
i-D Team
Fashion

Backstage is where the magic happens!

We ask the fashion industry’s most influential set designers, stylists, make-up artists, hairdressers, photographers and PRs to share the secret to a great dynamic on set. What makes a show memorable? What do they talk to the models about? And how do...
Anders Christian Madsen