10 reasons why we love daisy ridley
Because, well, why not?
With the whole world shining a spotlight on 23 year old Daisy Ridley, who plays Rey in the new Star Wars - you know the film that everyone, and I mean literally everyone, is talking about - we thought we'd get better acquainted with her. From what we can tell, she's smart, she's funny, and she doesn't seem to take shit from anybody. She's like the best friend you've always wanted. You digged her cameo role on Casualty, and you appreciated her one episode performance on Mr Selfridge, and now you want to be in her gang. Not convinced? Here are some reasons why we think she's great.
1. She dressed her godfather's dog up like Yoda, and now the dog has his very own Instagram account.
2. She started welling up when she saw a clip of Star Wars for the first time ♥
3. She likes watching Netflix, so she's obviously pretty chill.
4. She even loves The Great British Bake Off.
5. She has her very own stamp of approval.
6. She doesn't take shit from anybody, so she'd definitely always have you're back if you got in a fight.
7. She's a fan of memes, especially when she's in one. So she's obviously quite jokes.
8. She's very down to earth. I mean, who does serve bananas like this?
9. She's not afraid to laugh at herself.
10. She's got a great voice, and would make doing karaoke pretty lol.
Text Tish Weinstock
Film still Star Wars: The Force Awakens