all the antics you missed at coachella, weekend 1
Was there something in the air at Coachella this year? Something about the California music and arts festival seemed to bring out everyone's wild side over the weekend. Here are the five most memorable moments:
1. Madonna gatecrashed Drake's Sunday headline set wearing thigh-high boots and a tank emblazoned with the slogan Big As Madonna, a reference to Drake's track Madonna from his recent mixtape. After strutting on stage to her 90s hit Human Nature, the Queen of Pop proceeded to snog the rapper for several seconds as she caressed his chest and batted his hands away from her head. She left the stage proclaiming "Bitch, I'm Madonna", but Drake's priceless facial expression suggested he hadn't completely enjoyed the experience.
2. Tyler, the Creator appeared to throw shade at Kendall Jenner during his Saturday set. "Kendall Jenner here thinking she cute and shit," the Odd Future rapper yelled as he spotted the supermodel from the stage. "Hey, Kendall, Kendall, Kendall, I'm over here to your right - fuck you!" Jenner flipped him the bird, but later shared a snap of Tyler's performance on Instagram afterwards, so it's safe to presume she wasn't too offended.
3. The fashion set turned out in force for Moschino's party hosted by the label's Creative Director Jeremy Scott. Lily-Rose Depp, Alexa Chung, Jourdan Dunn and Alexander Wang all rubbed shoulders with musicians including Katy Perry, Skrillex and Diplo, actress Zoe Kravitz and a giant teddy bear wearing a Moschino T-shirt.
4. During the final song of her set, Florence Welch told the crowd: "We'd like everyone to remove an article of clothing." The singer then stripped off too, whipping off her shirt to perform the rest of Dog Days Are Over in her bra.
5. Even super-private Beyoncé gave us a glimpse of her party side. Check her Instagram for a cute gif of the singer dancing on the Coachella runway after she'd hopped off her private jet.